COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS (CMA) - FOUNDATION
CMA is a globally recognized certification course that broadens the knowledge and skills pertaining to cost and management accounting. CMA Foundation (also known as ICWA Foundation) is the initial level of the course conducted by the ICMAI. It includes the basics and the beginning concepts of cost and management accounts.
- Passed Class-X - Eligible for admission in Foundation Course
- Passed Class-XII!
- Eligible to appear for Foundation Course Examination
- After qualifying the Foundation Examination, eligible to get registered
to the Intermediate Course:
- i) Registration must be completed at least 4 months prior to
the commencement of Examination.
- ii) Students may seek provisional admission to the foundation course.
Such students would
be provided a time period of 36 months to convert
from Provisional to Regular Status.
- iii) A student will be issued an identification Number which will be
valid for 3 years along with Identity Card.
- Paper 1: Fundamentals of Economics and Management (FEM)
- Paper 2: Fundamentals of Accounting (FOA)
- Paper 3: Fundamentals of Laws and Ethics (FLE)
- Paper 4: Fundamentals of Business Mathematics and Statistics (FBMS)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Special lectures for SP (Secretarial Practice students)
- Qualify In Intermediate Course Examination (i.e. in both Groups)
- Eligible to enroll in final Course:
- i)Registration must be completed at least
4 months prior to the commencement of examination.
- ii)Only the candidates who have passed Intermediate Examination
of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India are eligible for admission to Final Course.
- iii)Copy of Intermediate Pass Mark sheet is to be furnished along with the Admission Form.
- iv)Enrolment must be at least 4 (four) months prior to the commencement of Examination.
- v)Student from foreign countries should submit the forms to the Headquarters only.
- vi)Enrolment can also be taken online. For details visit https://cmaicmai.in/students/Home.aspx
- Mock Interview with Assessment
- Personality Development Session
- Moderators Session